Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sex Pill

I'm getting up there in age--just last week I celebrated my 55th birthday. Unfortunately, with middle age comes problems. For one, I can't seem to remember things as well as I used to. Yesterday I put some food in the oven and forgot about it until the house began to fill up with smoke and the smoke detectors went off.

Another one of the problems has to be the sexual side effects. I can't seem to get my penis hard for long periods of time, if at all. I still have the desire to have sex, but my body just won't cooperate sometimes. So I started to see if maybe there was a drug that could help me with my problem.

Asking the Doctor for Help

A sex pill is not an easy thing to bring up to your doctors. I'm a shy person by nature, so going to the doctor to ask about this was very difficult for me. So difficult in fact that when it was time to bring it up to him, I couldn't even do it. I made something up, he checked, said it was OK and sent me on my way.

I drove home that day kicking myself for not asking him about it. I'm sure he has hundreds of guys who ask him about it, so he wouldn't have laughed at me at all, but I couldn't ask him. I don't think I could bring it up with anyone aside from my wife, to be honest with you.

It's a Natural Thing

I don't know why I'm getting so weird about asking about a loss of sex drive--lots of guys go through it. You can find infomercials on TV for buying a sex pill from the privacy of your own home which goes to show you how common and talked about thing problem is these days.

But still, I didn't have anyone to ask about this. For a while, I just forgot about it and wouldn't engage in any sexual activities. It was becoming difficult for me to function daily without thinking about my problem. Then I had a great idea: check on the Internet.

Using the Internet for Information on Sexual Aids

The Internet was the greatest thing for me when it came to this. I could privately read what doctors have to say, what other people like me are doing to help with this problem, and where I can find some information on getting myself a sex pill to see if that could help. I found myself a ton of information and decided to place an order and give the pill a try.

I pulled out my credit card and discreetly ordered a bottle. The pills were shipped to me quickly and I began taking them. Soon after I began to notice my increasing sex drive. It was like my wife and I were just married again. We had lots of fun! I'm very glad that I decided to use the Internet to help me out with my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment